Helping your business to grow and thrive
In the Sheffield City Region Enterprise Zone, we look after our businesses – helping them to set up, grow and prosper. It’s one of the reasons so many advanced engineering and technology firms choose to move here – and then stay for the long term. Whether you need assistance with finding the right premises or recruiting skilled people, accessing local knowledge or international connections, tapping into sources of funding or advice, we have the expertise and support networks right here to help your business thrive.
Here’s a sample of the help available:
- Property – we can help you identify the most suitable premises for your business.
- Recruitment – tap into our unique, fully funded HR consultancy service to help you find the right people for your business, whether you’re an expanding local company or a new investor in the region.
- Networking – we’ll help you identify appropriate networks for your business – and introduce you to them.
- International trade – we offer support to help you develop new opportunities in overseas markets
- Knowledge and innovation – we can help you access the vast wealth of knowledge within our region, including specialists at 12 universities and many private-sector research organisations.
- Finance – we’ll help you to access key sources of finance, from venture capital to soft loans for research and development, as well as related business, financial and tax-planning services.
- Relocation – our tailored relocation service will help you to support key people who are relocating to the Sheffield City Region.
- Enterprise support – targeted coaching, networking and start-up support schemes are offered across the region by organisations including Barnsley Development Agency, Creative Sheffield, Rotherham Investment Development Office, etc..